Command r key on mac
Tell us what we can do to improve the article Submit.
How to enter Recovery Mode
Your feedback will help us improve the support experience. Australia - English. Bosna i Hercegovina - Hrvatski. Canada - English. Crna Gora - Srpski. Danmark - Dansk. Deutschland - Deutsch.
- mac creme cup vs rimmel airy fairy!
- american cheese mac and cheese recipes.
- textedit mac find replace wildcard.
- ms lync for mac not working;
- Take Control of your Mac's Startup Process.
- 3 Ways to Reset a MacBook Pro - wikiHow;
Eesti - Eesti. Hrvatska - Hrvatski. India - English. Indonesia Bahasa - Bahasa.
Ireland - English. After starting up from macOS Recovery, select from these utilities, then click Continue: These additional utilities are available from the Utilities menu in the menu bar: Published Date: Fri Oct 12 Yes No.
- Mac Recovery Mode not Working? Five Methods to Fix it!?
- Keyboard Differences - Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Mavericks Edition [Book].
- 7 Mac Startup Options Every OS X User Should Know.
- mac blue my mind eyeshadow!
- how to make a stacked bar chart in excel mac?
- A Quick Guide to macOS Boot Modes and Startup Key Combinations!
- refx vanguard 1.8 mac serial!
Character limit: Maximum character limit is Start a Discussion in Apple Support Communities. You can only use Recovery Mode from the startup drive. If you have a working recovery partition, you will enter the normal Recovery Mode. Select Reinstall macOS.
How to start up your Mac in Recovery Mode
From there, your Mac will be cleared and rebooted with the latest version of macOS that had been installed on it. Turn on your Mac or restart it as with normal Recovery Mode. As soon as you hear the startup chime, press and hold Command? After a few seconds, a globe will appear onscreen with the text: Starting Internet Recovery. This may take a while.
You will then be given a network list to choose your internet connection for the download. Press the check mark to continue or hit Enter once you have selected your network.
Mac Startup Keyboard Shortcuts
You will be asked to resubmit the network password even if you have previously connected to it, so make sure you have it available. Hit Enter or the check mark symbol to continue. The screen will then show the image of a globe again, as well as a status bar.